Motorized curtains aren’t a futuristic invention yet to be developed. They’re out there! In fact, you’re able to turn your existing curtains into smart curtains pretty easily. All you need is an automated smart curtain track system.
How Do Smart Curtains Work?
Smart curtains bring together the best of smart home automation, electric motors, and stylish home décor.
Using automated curtains in your home, they’re installed much like regular curtains are. The addition is that they’re smart, meaning they are programmable to open/shut when you like. Motorized curtains can be tagged with voice control as well. They make it so that you don’t have to get up or be in the room to adjust them. This way, you get better light control, more privacy, and more comfort.
Benefits Of Automated Curtains In Your Home
- Cordless curtain tracks offer no risk and only safety for young children and pets. Have peace of mind in knowing that your home automation curtains aren’t a safety risk or hazard to anyone.
- Increase your home’s energy efficiency with automated curtains. They insulate and also provide incredible light control capabilities. Let in natural light when you need it and restrict when you don’t.
- Protect furniture and décor from direct sun exposure which can cause fading and unfortunately irreversible damage.
- Be able to adjust your home automation curtains from anywhere, even when you’re not home.
- Add security to your property and prevent passersby from peering in. Set them to open/close automatically, deterring potential thieves by making it appear that someone’s home.
- Improve your sleep quality and wake yourself up naturally setting an open/close automated for your motorized curtains.
- Increase the overall value of your home, ideal if you’re a landlord looking to rent it out shortly.
- Integrate your smart curtains into an existing smart home system and improve household efficiency.
What If I Like The Curtains That I Have?
With a smart curtain track system, you aren’t buying new curtains. You are buying the motor to convert what you already have for curtains so you don’t need to switch them out. All you’re doing is adding functionality. Furthermore, there are different hooks that make it possible to add a homeowner’s favourite curtain fabrics and turn them into motorized curtains. From pin-on hooks to pleat hooks, clip rings, and others, these are easy to get at local hardware stores and even online.
Go Smart Blinds’ automated smart curtain track system has been acclaimed by customers for its quality and performance. This has led us to engage in work towards creating custom smart curtains, cut to fit a window’s exact specifications. If you’re interested in hearing more or being among the first to find out when our smart curtains are ready for release, please sign up for the Go Smart Blinds newsletter.
It’s also possible to create a double curtain. How can you do this? Instead of using a single automated smart curtain track system, you use two. It’s that simple.
How Does A Smart Curtain Track System Function?
A smart curtain track system works fairly simply.
The difference comes down to the motor. The motor power is available in the form of a WiFi plug-in AC design or wireless battery motor.
WiFi Plug-In Motor Benefits
- You don’t need to worry about running out of battery.
- Through WiFi, you can connect your smart curtains to your existing smart home systems with out a hub. Easily connect it to Alexa, Google Home, Control4, IFTTT, SAVANT, and others.
Wireless Battery Motor Benefits
- A wireless battery motor is safe and cordless.
- Have the option of adding a solar panel addition to turn your smart curtains off-grid and eco-friendly.
- Pairing with a Go Smart Bridge, your battery-powered curtain track can be integrated into a smart home system as well.
Is A Smart Curtain Track System Tough To Install?
A smart curtain track system is easy to install. Don’t believe us? Just have a watch at our smart curtains tutorial.
- You start by adjusting the track length. Measure the length of the curtain you want. Then, extend the curtain track to that length.
- Tighten the screws once you have the length set and close the latches.
- Next, install the debris cover. To do this, you can either measure the cover or cut it to length. For any extra length, hang on to it for future installations. After the debris cover is cut, snap it in.
- Now, place the ceiling mounts. To install these, just twist the mounts in place if it’s a single track. For a double, twist them into place and then drill in screws. A mount should be installed every 50 cm.
- Go to your window. Mark the holes for the ceiling mount. Use a drill to create the holes. Then, put the anchors in. Then, screw the curtain track in place.
- We’re almost done. At this point, it’s time to install your rollers or hooks into the smart curtain track. After your hooks or rollers are in, the fabric can be carefully hung.
- The last thing to do is pair and install the motor. To install the motor, all you have to do is remove the last curtain hook. Take your motor and put it inside its designated hole, and twist until you hear a snap. That’s it! You’re done.
Where To Buy The Best Motorized Curtains
These are a few places that offer some of the best-motorized curtains.
- Quoya smart curtains system.
- SwitchBot curtain opener.
- GoSmart motorized curtain track system.
- SimpleSmart remote control electric curtain tracks.
- Homesupplier smart curtain rod.
Go Smart Blinds’ automated smart curtain track system is among the highest-rated of these brands. Motorized curtains have never been so easy to install, operate, and integrate into smart home systems. The Go Smart Blinds’ smart curtain track system is one of the best solutions in automated window blinds and curtains, especially if you already have a curtain fabric you want to use.
Retrofit Your Motorized Curtains With A Smart Curtain Track System From Go Smart Blinds
Convert your curtains into smart curtains pretty much instantly! All it takes is maybe 10-20 minutes of installation with no special tools required. We send you everything with the automated smart curtain track system ready to install. Take your next step into smart home automation. Sleek designs. Excellent technical support. Premium functionality. Get yours today from Go Smart Blinds.